Maternity Photo Shoot
Start documenting the beautiful life story of your little one right from the moment he/she is nicely nestled in your baby bump! When pregnant with child, your body experiences a “once in a lifetime” temporary transformation.
Capture those maternity moments so they can be your precious memories to keep for forever. Couple photos and photos with older children, if any, are included as well.
“Fion and team did a great job for my maternity and baby newborn shoot. They have been very accommodating and friendly. She prepped me well before the shoot and make sure we are comfortable. She is always happy to answer to our queries. We are satisfied with the outcome of the photoshoot and will definitely recommend them for their service and quality”
– Susan Tan
Our Maternity photo sessions are indoor studio sessions and include the following:
- 1.5 hours of photoshoot at our fully set up studio. There are facilities for changing and washing up if required.
- Total of 2 outfit changes, check out our selection of maternity gowns here.
- One outfit for Couple photos or family portrait with older children if any
- One outfit for individual portraits
- 30 photos will be provided in high resolution (Colour and B&W) digital format and 5R prints
- 1.5 hours Make-up and hairstyling for mothers included.
- Requires a non-refundable deposit of $150.
To avoid disappointment, please lock in your appointment at least a month in advance.
For more information on the Maternity package or to make a booking, contact us here.
Is this your first maternity photo session?
Our tip on the best times for your maternity photo session:
- Typically, maternity sessions are best when done during 7-8 months when the tummy is nice and round before the uncomfortable body swells begins.
- If you’re carrying multiples or on bed rest, it might be best to have your session a little earlier around 6-7 months into your pregnancy.
- If you gained very little weight throughout your pregnancy, we’d suggest waiting until the tummy gets roundest around the 8-9 months mark.
To learn more or to schedule for a maternity photo session, contact us here.