One of our bestsellers alongside Maternity and Cake Smash photo sessions, Newborn Portrait is a highly requested service for capturing your babies’ first days curling up fast asleep in the most adorable positions.
We’re trained by some of the best professional photographers around such as Celebrity Newborn & Maternity Photographer Ana Brandt and we also regularly research the latest developments internationally where it comes to newborn photography. You can count on a photo session that’s world-class in terms of how we handle newborns, our prop designs and more.
“My first born’s photography was taken by this lovely couple, and I just finished the shoot for my second baby. Couple is very professional, patient and friendly. They are really good with kids and handled my babies really well. I’m really happy with the photos! Thank you Fion Boon Newborn Photography for the great job and lovely experience.” – Rebecca Ng
We developed our own unique newborn photography styles.
- Approximately 3 hours session, including feeding, soothing baby and diaper changing.
- 4 Set-ups for newborn baby + 1 set of family photos with parents and siblings.
- Chosen photos will be given in high resolution edited digital jpeg files will be given (1 set in color, 1 set in Black & White).
- 5R prints
- 1 complimentary digial baby full month party invitation or birth announcement design.
- All props and outfits for newborn baby included.
- Requires a non-refundable deposit of $150 to confirm booking.
To avoid disappointment, please lock in your appointment 2 months before your EDD.
For more information on the Newborn package or to make a booking, contact us here.
Is this your first Newborn photo session?
Our tip on the best times for your newborn photo session:
- Bring your baby in when he/she is around 6 to 12 days young and are likely to curl up and sleep soundly. Newborns over two weeks old tend to be more alert and are harder to pose.
- To keep your baby well-fed and comfortable throughout the photo sessions, come prepared with the usual baby necessities such as milk bottles, pacifier, diapers, wet wipes, etc.
- We encourage bottle feeding baby as we can ensure the actual amount of milk consumed and usually baby will get relaxed and drowsy after a full feed.
- Even though your baby is the star, you’re still encouraged to doll up yourself and look great in the family photos.
- For moms on confinement, feel free to bring your confinement drinks and food and even your confinement nanny for extra support.
To learn more or to schedule for a newborn photo session, contact us here.